200tdi Workshop manual

Typing with skinned knuckles, courtesy of my disco's now non squeaky drive belt, I wonder does anybody know of a downloadable version of the 200tdi engine manual, I have searched with google to no avail, & even Frode's excellent site has only got one for the 300tdi (link published below if u need it), Need something to peruse when I go back to work tomorrow.

Chris

1990 200tdi Disco
Reply to
Merlin©

forgot to post link to 300tdi manual

Reply to
Merlin©

Let us know if you find one. I've looked for one for ages. Bought the real thing in the end(covers the V8 and the 200tdi 1990-1994).

Reply to
Nikki