Latest threads in Land Rover 4WD vehiclesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

12V dashboard plug
LR used to put one in the tool kit. Part number 560617. It was a pretty nasty thing - there may be better ways of doing it.
20
20

Wheel Painting
I hope that your wheels dont het hot enough to remove hammerite! it is quite heat resistant. I've done engines with it. it can just about cope with heat shields near exhausts too. It will only flake...
6
6

OT(ish): Hug a Hummer
Who says hybrid cars are better for the environment....
16
16

American Numpty
I don't know, all that money on a rock-crawling machine and then couldn't be bothered to put a return spring on the throttle....................... D
10
10

condensation 101
Now the weather has got colder i have noticed that the 101 always has condensation on the inside of the roof. Since im currently half way through fitting new roof panels due to water damage on the old...
16
16

Somewhere between chuffed and amazed!
The 109 passed it's MOT with not a single advisory 8-), apparently the previous owned did indeed do the brakes properly as they're well balanced, my complete re-wire passed muster and my fears over...

Are there 90 /110 / Defender Clubs?
As it says on the tin really, Any one recommend good clubs or ones to avoid? Lee D
1
1

land rover capstan winch
Hi! I want to buy orginal capstan winch. Restored or not bouth interesting for me My car is Land Rover Serie IIA -61=20 Br Yrj=F6=20 Finland

FS Off road lifted Disco, lots of toys
offer to £2100. I've owned this Disco since January and been to several organised events during which its proved to be near-unstoppable as you can see from some of the photos. I bought the truck...

FS: Disco 300TDi
(Assuming that I don't find any problems when I fire it up...) 1995 M about 124K miles, IIRC 7 seater with all belts. Just had head-skim and new head gasket. The gasket had only just started to go and...
3
3

brrrr its cold down souff
My disco has decided to stop playing ball now the cold weather is here. Paa typical landrover sense of humour, but it was blinking cold and i couldnt clear the screen my main concern. The guage reads...
8
8

Ping: Darren GPS man (OT)
Darren When I got my TomTom in May this year, they were promising an upgrade to the Europe maps some time in 2Q 2006. The TomTom site has been strangely quiet about it, although we are now in Q4. I...
16
16

101 here I come!!
Well, i am going to be the new owner of Morph!! I will look after him & will treat him well. So, I am re-organising my vehicle fleet. The KTM is going up for sale £1600 The ZZR is going up for sale...
10
10

OT: VAT on imports
I bet someone here knows the answer to this. Now we're all a big happy European family... If I import something from Germany, what if any VAT gets paid? Do I pay the German VAT (16%), or do they...
11
11

S3 Leaf over Axles Conversion
Hiya, Has anyone done this type of conversion on a S3? Any insight pro or con would be appreciated. regards, Oz
11
11