Latest threads in Land Rover 4WD vehiclesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

oil level V8
Just had my 2000 RR 4.0 serviced and the oil level is around an inch above the full mark. There is a "do not overfill" mark on the dipstick. Someone doing the oil change put too much in. Should I be...
6
6

V8 LPG Questions
Have a Defender 110 with a V8 that has twin SU carbs with a Landi Renzo LPG conversion that was on it when I bought it. The LPG is fed in to a device between the carb and the manifold. This presents a...
2
2

OT - Merc A-class Intermittant Starting
Morning A colleague at work has got an A160, and sometimes it wont start. I am asking the group for ideas, on the grounds that it is currently parked next to my 90 in the car park - So thats the link...
7
7

Testing (My post didn't appear)
This is a test
5
5

Wheel alignment question
Hi I had a wheel alignment done on my wifes TD5 Discovery . The data I have for it states. Front camber (deg) 0 +/- 0 Front Caster (deg 3.70 +/- 0.10 Front toe in (mm) 2 +/- 1 SAI (deg) 13 included...
2
2

Wings and Spot Welding
Is the rear section of the wings spot welded to the bulkhead? If not , what are they spot welded to? If it is the bulkhead, do you have to paint body with wings already fitted? thanks in advance
27
27

MPG suddenly becomes clear.
But why are 101 owners deemed "fatter"? ;-) D

Bulging rust patch front of lower rear wheel arch on 300tdi Disco
Seems to have a an outrigger on the other side. Is this an MOT fail? How easy/hard is it to repair? Any constructive comments/help welcomed. Thanks in advance. (Is their a site with lots of photos of...
4
4

ROT: But it is offroad
One of my favourite pommy motorsport competitors is coming back to try and take our silverware home. I sincerely hope he manages to, and it'll be interesting to see how a car built to the NZ rules but...

OTish ....
Fired up my works machine this morning and was greeted with, what on blurry eyed inspection, looked like a landy related item "Oracle plugs 101 security flaws" Now, as this was pre-brew, my brain was...

Starter Install Help
Hello: '96 LR Disco I, 4.0, Auto, NAS After performing various diagnostics. I determined that the starter needed overhaul/replacement. I opted for the replacement. I ordered and received my new "Mean...
2
2

Telemarketing
We have enjoyed Mothers method of dealing with the annoyance I spotted this gem on another group introduced by Dan Castellenata ( Voice of many of the Simpsons) no doubt somebody will be having...
7
7

Bloody French regulations
I've just found out that I can't fit my own gas conversion :( Cheapest quote so far is ?4000 plus tax (about £3000 all told). Makes the payback time less convincing.. Thank you, French bureaucracy!...
13
13

Indicator cancellation
Hi, The self cancelling mechanism on my indicators has failed. It probably works 1/25 times and quite often clicks the indicators off while going round a roundabout (as if it has somehow misaligned...
3
3

Paint
Evening I want to re-paint the rear of the inside of my 90 - nothing fancy, just a brush or roller - Hopefully cheaper than a load mat.... Does anyone know of an on-line supplier of paint? Its Epsom...
1
1