Telemarketing

We have enjoyed Mothers method of dealing with the annoyance I spotted this gem on another group introduced by Dan Castellenata ( Voice of many of the Simpsons)

no doubt somebody will be having sleepless nights as a result Derek

Reply to
Derek

Eh?

Ooooh.... Lots of new ideas :-)

Reply to
Mother

"Derek" wrote

It's easier but not so much fun to register with the Telephone Preference Service

it does work.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

Erm, no. It does reduce it, but by no means stops it.

Reply to
Mother

On or around Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:47:09 GMT, "Derek" enlightened us thusly:

someone else found that the other day. 's good.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I thought you had some recordings on your website (or one of them ;) ) wasnt the electricity leak one yours?

Reply to
Tom Woods

On or around Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:35:22 +0100, Tom Woods enlightened us thusly:

yep, I recall that. The murder scene is a classic though, spoilt only by the inanity of the radio presenters.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Yeah, they're mine. Didn't realise that little site was so well known, tho! :-)

Reply to
Mother