Testing (My post didn't appear)

That belongs in a test group. ;-)

Reply to
EMB

I agree, and normally I would use the test group. However, I was testing this particular group. (I have solved the problem by the way) Apologies to all in group.

Ian McD>> This is a test

Reply to
Doorbell

indeed - test therefore failed!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Ah but you Jest Sir

Reply to
Hirsty's

This humour is all very well, but could one (some) of you please reply to my original post headed:

Bulging rust patch front of lower rear wheel arch on 300Tdi Disco.

Thanks awfully

Reply to
Doorbell