Latest threads in Land Rover 4WD vehiclesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OT mig co2 bottles
Anyone know how/where to source a decent sized bottle of co2 for mig welding? I have a SIP Turbomate 130 and have used it to weld new dumb irons, crossmember, outriggers, A-posts and so on but I'm fed...
20
20

Re: Spring Unofficial?
Austin Shackles came up with the following;: I'd be interested. Wanted to do the unofficial in Wales but other commitments from long ago prevail
5
5

Diesel P38 to Orstraylia?
We here in the Antipodes never got the Diesel P38- petrol prices weren't mental enough back then I suppose. While my 4.0 has been great, I'd love to be able to have a diesel sent over- so much more...
1
1

Fitting 3/4 tilt
Hi Guys, I'm trying to work out how a 3/4 tilt fits on a series Sa SWB, i know it goes over the rear hoop and i know if fastens round the truck cab rear window, but what hold it up at the front of the...
10
10

disco 1 ignition barrel
Hi all Just been stoped by a neighbour his ignition key is not turning the barrel on his disco 1. Tryed the spare key still no joy. can you get the ignition barrel out without too much fuss or do you...
7
7

Brake servo
I'm planning to upgrade my SIII 109 2.25 petrol with a brake servo, I've obtained the servo, master cylinder, pedal housing and plumbing but am having difficulty finding where to connect the vacuum...
7
7

ABS, HDC TCU etc - "Forked Tongue or Fact?"
Hello, All! Out with the missus in her Disco II on Saturday and all of a sudden Three Chimes and the ABS, HDC and TCU lights all lit up. Tried clearing the buffer by disconnecting the battery, but to...
8
8

LAST CALL FOR 'FROADIN'
Any one up for the unofficial who has not yet been forthcomming with a deposit for the off roading I'll be sending the cheque tomorrow morning so let me know if there are any last minute lurkers. £10...
20
20

Ping Beamends - wiper motor
Richard, What's the price of a new wiper motor for a 1990 110 Defender CSW 2.5TD? Our local scrappy only had one Defender and my neighbour had the wiper motor out of that! Cheers Peter
1
1

1996 P38
Hi. I noticed a high pitched buzzing coming from the yellow relay / control unit located to the front of the battery on my car this afternoon. It sounds like a relay that is not latching, just the...
5
5

Wiper motor problems - urgent
1990 110 CSW diesel Folks - urgent help required. I am on a caravan site just outside Chesterfield with few tools and no manual! The wipers stopped parking on the journey up, now they won't work at...
8
8

95 Range Rover, beeping on shift to low
Hi, We've just bought a '95 Range Rover. On trying to shift into low range, the car gives a constant beeping. If I try to select a gear a "SELECT NEUTRAL" message comes up and it certainly doesn't...
15
15

OT Old tools
As I posted a while back I still have a few of my late fathers tools one indispensible item is a 1 1/4 x 1 5/16 offset ring key its one of those no nonsense built to last spanners. With a patina of...
22
22

Water, water everywhere ...
... and not a drop to drink On a recent trip into the badlands of Londontown's east end, noticed the temp guage rising a little - nothing unusual in that really, the 110 still doesn't like traffic...
6
6

FS: Freelander Alloys & Tyres
Set of 5 brand new Land Rover 'Freedom' alloys and 215/65R16 Michelin Synchrone tyres for 2004-on Freelander. £425. North Worcestershire - will deliver or arrange swap-over within 40m radius of...