A sign of old age creeping up?

Disco failed it's MOT on 2 brake lines, front to rear ones. Also two track ends.

I've got it booked in tomorrow to be done as ICBA to do it meself..... and theres a working complete easibleed in the garage along with a brand new one still in the box after last years MOT (cos I couldn't find the easibleed rubber seal - somewhere safe!).

Is it old age creeping up? Am I slipping on to the slope of armchair mechanics?

The thought of all the rain put me well off the idea... that and nursing a bad back after shifting three gearboxes and a V8 when I sold the IIa.

Normally takes four nights working in a hard frost until post midnight before I submit to the non franchised. Only downside is now all my 110 Bumper pocket money has gone :-(

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Must be old age! It happens to us all. I keep getting tempted to get cargas to do some work on the 101. Its not happened yet (as i always seem to buy some other toy instead or look at my depressingly low bank balance after looking at the state my house is in!)

--

The 101 Forward Control Club and Register

Reply to
Tom Woods

Tother day put a new exhaust on the series 3 was laid on the gravel drive for six hours covered in oil and muck and my back now looks like i've had 40 lashes with cat n tail. Hair stuck together with thick oily goo and my lower back has gone.

20 years ago wouldnt have bothered me but now it hurts..
Reply to
Adrian Ford