alt.fan.storytime

Once upon a time there were a bunch of landrover crazy internet surfers Who spent most of thier time fixing thier landrover or on alt.fan.landrover asking how to fix thier landrover. What they really needed was advice on how to cope with their Solihull induced addiction.

Reply to
EMB

Once upon a time there were a bunch of landrover crazy internet surfers .......

:-)

Lee D

-- ________________________________

Just a little hobby site about Landies :-) ________________________________

Reply to
Lee_D

Once upon a time there were a bunch of landrover crazy internet surfers Who spent most of thier time fixing thier landrover or on alt.fan.landrover asking how to fix thier landrover.

Reply to
mark solesbury

alt.fan.landrover

Reply to
Richard Brookman

" My god, i dont believe it, this is the earliest neolithic example ive ever seen, and in pristine condition"

Reply to
Andy

Once upon a time there were a bunch of landrover crazy internet surfers Who spent most of thier time fixing thier landrover or on alt.fan.landrover asking how to fix thier landrover. What they really needed was advice on how to cope with their Solihull induced addiction. So they hired a counsellor, from alt.fan.jeep, who looked at their Landrovers and said oh how i wish my 4x4 was as capable off road as your Landrover.......

Reply to
Scorpio