ANY DEALRE INTERSTED IN SELLING AN LR3?

HI, PLease email me if you are willing to sell me an LR3 at invoice. I need a V6, with third row option & premium option. I am willing to pay invoice. Great credit. email me with a number I can call so we can talk! mails kept confidential.

Reply to
akhileshb

Now I'm only guessing but you wouldn't be in the UK would you? probably get a better response if you add a location or would you like me to arrange to airfreight her when you get an offer we ship for Bentley and others so its no big deal Derek

Reply to
Derek

By documentary letter of credit ? Don't think they can be cancelled can they ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

I had guessed it was a US question (LR3 is used in preference to Discovery

3) and the US prices are very competitive $38k list $34 k invoice I think tax is about 6% on top compared to £27k and £24k for the base models in the UK. Derek
Reply to
Derek