Anyone breaking a RR Classic?

I'm after a front end for a RR Classic, anyone breaking one?

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Why do you want a broken front end?

Stuart....Sorry couldn't resist it1

Reply to
Stuart

I *told* you he doesn't have a sense of humour!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Reply to
Rich B

There's one on ebay at the moment (item 160217442901) - price is a bit high, especially if you're looking for a breaker. Funny thing is the ad says it's a GM 6.2 diesel - the photos are pretty bad, but it doesn't look like one to me - VM 6 pot maybe....

AC :)

Reply to
AndyC

There's loads of them on ebay, but even the cheap ones are above what I can afford to spend. I liked my Rangie, and I'm loathe to scrap it, really wanna get it back on the road. But I have no money.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Well if you spot one with a GM V8 diesel anywhere, let me know as I'm after the engine and autobox, the rest I'd be breaking for spares,

Good luck,

AndyC.

Reply to
AndyC