ping: Beamends

Another satisfied customer.

Just fitted the starter solenoid (fiddly buggers they are!) and gone and filled up at my local queue-less petrol station. Next is the thermostat, hopefully before winter sets in but, me being me, it's more likely to be done when it needs to be done. (ie: in the midst of a blizzard around January with an annoying child asking me "Is that a military vehicle, mister? Me dad's got one of them.")

Reply to
PDannyD