AWWWWW.. Give me strength Off Topic... Again.

If my old Landy wuz working, this would be mine right now, but it isn't, so SOMEBODY PLEASE spare me the idiots bidding 99p DOH.

The ONLY car we have in the family with a tow bar is my "broke" Landy, which has one back and front, but the old gal has to stay on my drive until I sort those outriggers and bulkhead ends... Sigh.

If not for that, we'd be getting told off for going too fast in the most local canal... Which I think is the grand Onion... Er Union.

Yes, my auction, sorry for that, but NOT my toy, I wish it was.. Selling for a mate.

Reply to
4x4 Me