best place to fit an eberspacher air heater in a 90?

I'm stuck where to fit it for the best way to distribute the heat.

-- jon

Reply to
jOn

Inside the cabin space somewhere

Davy M.

Reply to
David Murray

Top posting 'tard.

Reply to
Nige

Preferably with the exhaust outside.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

This help?

Colin

Colin Reed

When I fitted mine in a 110 I put the heater under the drivers seat (space underneath the car for the inlet and exhaust) and plumbed two heater pipes, one into the driver's footwell and the other over the top of the transmission and into the passenger footwell. I bought two outlets (one for each side) that allow the direction of the heat blown to be altered.

If you want some pictures, let me know.

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
puffernutter

Hi, thanks for the replys. Theres a severe shortage of space under drivers seat theres the fuel tank, under passenger seat the battery and the battery box is not 100%. Its a case of where to put it so the hot air can be usefully routed.

The rear wheel arch (spray from the tyres is one problem), behind the centre seat (tight for space) ,on floor in rear behind bulkhead (hot air routing problems). had it since march but it was warmish then so didnt fit it. Seems where ever I fit it it will look Heath Robinson :-) I think its a D1LC . Cheers Jon

Reply to
jOn