Billing Today

I've just got back from Billing. It was fairly quiet today, but it gave me the chance to talk to friends and traders I know from doing shows. Martin was last seen in the middle of the showground with Grumble, it's hard to miss a purple 101. I met Pantelis at the Camel Trophy Club stand, which is worth a visit if only to see the brilliant stand design of a submerged 110.

I sorted out the problem with my roof tent, thanks to the guys from Nene Overland, who sold me the tent at Eastnor, and Hannibal, 10 out of 10 for customer support and service. Apart from this I only managed to part with £10 for a Hi Lift jack adapter and another £10 for stickers to replace the ones I removed to cut back the paintwork. I must admit I was tempted in the Land Rover Gear stand by some long waxproofs reduced from £179 to £49.

If you are after food when you arrive, try Vince's cafe, near the toilets in the middle of the site, they do a good breakfast for £4.

I have no involvement with any of the companies I've mentioned, but I thought it might come in handy for people planning to visit tomorrow, or Sunday.

Cheers, John

Reply to
John Stokes

Llandrovers!