Posh Ted and Billing

Ello!

PT was at Billing and he raised a *lot* of money on the mud-club stand. Martyn will avail us of the final figure no doubt ;-)

Reply to
The Neffalump

And I have a picture of PT with a bottle of budweiser when he visited the GLASS stand on Friday night!!!

When I finish downloading the pics off my camera and sorting the wheat from the chaff I will post it somewhere!

-- Simon Isaacs

Peterborough 4x4 Club Vice Chairman, Newsletter Editor and Webmaster (how much more....)

3.5V8 100" Hybrid, now LPG converted Part owner of 1976 S3 LWT, currently under restoration Suzuki SJ410 (Girlfriend's) 3" lift kit fitted, body shell now restored and mounted on chassis, waiting on a windscreen and MOT Series 3 88" Rolling chassis...what to do next 1993 200 TDi Discovery (the Pug 106 is dead, long live the Pug)

Peterborough 4x4 Club

Simon Isaacs

Late Sunday afternoon I was given a bucket full of dosh...

Just done the count (twice), and for those who are interested in these things, the coinage weighed up as follows:

20.00 in 2 pound coins 116.00 in 1 pound coins 20.50 in 50p 15.00 in 20p 4.30 in 10p 1.70 in 5p 0.56 in 2p 0.40 in 1p

Add to this 45 pounds in notes, 60 Euro's (which I'll take as 40 quid), an extra fiver from Andy on the Ruftraks stand, and...

ONE EURO CENT!

Total: 268.46 GBP!

Stunning - well done Tim, Darren, Neil and every-muddy-one for such an outstanding effort!

Total raised so far:

268.46 - This lot 100.00 - Previously sent. 27.00 - LRW Show - Eastnor Castle

395.46

Plus a couple of people have donated directly via the beneficiaries web sites (as listed on

30 and 20 pounds respectively, making a Grand Total of:

445.46

I believe there's more waiting to come in from Remco and British 4x4 (someone please correct me if I'm wrong or it's gone astray in the post).

I don't know about anyone else, but for a quirky stunt, I reckon this has been something of a success. Many thanks to all those who have become involved. I guess I really should suggest a Press Release :-)

Reply to
Mother

Martyn,

Some of those Euro's came with PT :-)

I guess they are from British 4x4. Remco donated prizes for the raffle/colouring competitions we ran.

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Including the Cent? ;-)

That's smashing, thanks for letting me know.

A rather stunning total none the less, though!

Reply to
Mother

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Mother at "@ {mother} @"@101fc.net wrote on 20/7/04 14:10:

Kim and I have been meening to rattle off a couple of ( that word that I can't spell and can't be arsed to get the COD out for but sounds like )checks ,but ,one thing busting after another , you know how it goes. BUT we will. I have also been looking at the stickers and t shirts on

must get some...

Reply to
Rory Manton

Rory....and the scary thing is - you can buy 'em online ;-)

Reply to
The Neffalump

Neil, given Rory and Kim will be missing their poor Ted, could Tim p'raps do them a few complimentary stickers?

Reply to
Mother

Let me see what I can muster

Reply to