blop

five tyres only like brand-new 750/16 98 % tread ask for picks £35 each the make is lasso the equivalent of Michelins

Sam

Reply to
sam

abuse report sent to snipped-for-privacy@lists.btinternet.com

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Ditto

Alex

Reply to
Alex

On or around Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:38:35 +0000 (UTC), "sam" enlightened us thusly:

can't take a hint, some people, so we have to resort to more plain speaking:

f**k off!

Reply to
Austin Shackles

It's generally accepted that one "for sale" ad per item per month is sufficient.

Reply to
QrizB

On or around Sun, 13 Jul 2003 23:33:18 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@dev.nul (QrizB) enlightened us thusly:

others have sent abuse reports.

same advert appeared quite a few times in quick succession, it's not a posting error, as they have different subjects.

and the tyres are *not* the equivalent of Michelin. They may, or my not, be good tyres, but Michelin they ain't.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Ah, fairy nuff.

Reply to