for sale

five tyres only like brand-new 750/16 98 % tread ask for picks £35 each the make is lasso the equivalent of Michelins

Sam

Reply to
sam

As you still haven't sold your tyres after all this time, has it occured to you that it's possible your advertising technique ("spam the newsgroups") sucks?

Reply to
QrizB

On or around Thu, 31 Jul 2003 21:53:36 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@dev.nul (QrizB) enlightened us thusly:

KFed here, fed up with 'im.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Ditto

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

I'll give you a tenner for the lot. If you deliver.

Reply to
jj

I'll give him a tenner if he'll f*ck off....

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

That last message gave me a good laugh to start the day. Thanks Peter

Reply to
Peter Caplen