*boing* said Skippidee

Spoken like a true babe...

(coat on, door open...)

Actually I did once wonder if such 'Viz' cartoons like 'Sid the Sexist' and the 'Fat Slags' was an attempt to deconstruct the patriarchal narrative by parody, but I now think they're just playing to an inherent need for juvenile non-expression of emotion and craving for Ben Eltonesque nob-gags, together with being, well, s**te...

Reply to
Mother

You think I carried an Optima Yellowtop across a field just to give you a jump start??? ;-)

Reply to
Mother

That she is.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Mother at "@ {mother} @"@101fc.net wrote on 24/2/04 9:49 pm:

did did did did did did did did did did did did

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Mother at "@ {mother} @"@101fc.net wrote on 24/2/04 9:48 pm:

Bruce says I'm his chick.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Mother at "@ {mother} @"@101fc.net wrote on 24/2/04 9:59 pm:

being refered to as a girl or girlie as opposed to woman - makes you sound like you could be 17.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

in article 403ce7d7$0$17824$ snipped-for-privacy@lovejoy.zen.co.uk, Steve at snipped-for-privacy@thetaylorfamily.org.uk wrote on 25/2/04 7:21 pm:

i shall ignore that

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

...at dusk with the light behind her....

(Gilbert and Sullivan, not me honest)

Steve

Reply to
Steve