BRILLIANT QUALITY

Not................

WALLY-WOOD-DUCKS come in please!

"Land Rover Support Vehicle"

LOL

Reply to
PaulpULVITZKA

On or around Wed, 30 Mar 2011 15:16:45 -0700 (PDT), PaulpULVITZKA enlightened us thusly:

oh it's you again, why don't you f*ck off and stop giving knobs a bad name?

besides, name ANY vehicle make/model and I bet you find someone who had a bad one and wants to whinge on at interminable length about it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I thought you were dead, oh well, live in hope you shitblast.

Reply to
Nige