Bugger ....

Just Jetwashed the Disco to have a look for any 'marks' from the tyres, and there are none .. What there is, is a shed load of oil from the front left swivel, seals I guess (hope) .. I guess I'll use grease this time.

Ah well, just another excuse to get oily again, when I have a bloomin' tuit .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Do the official Swivel Grease Mod - saves a lot of hassle trying to fill those 1/8" bsp nipples :)

Reply to
Larry Shaw

Larry Shaw composed the following;:

Just bought the seal, gaskets and grease to do both swivels. I figure if one has gone, the other is likely to follow.

Reply to
Paul - xxx