Charity fundraiser - Salisbury Plain - Dec 3rd - afternoon till late...

Morning all,

those of you that have been along to the Cannock Jollies might remember Bill Maclean and his white pajero (with a fetish for the cross of St Andrew).

Well, Bill is fundraising for the MAC4x4, and has an event on the 3rd December.

Now I am also involved with a charity - Littl'uns Equine Rescue Trust

and Bill has agreed to a joint fundraiser - if we can get at least 10 landies there.

It starts at 1430, and finishes around 10pm - yes thats as in NIGHTTIME!

Its something of a treasure hunt, and Bill assures me from the recce a couple of weeks back that it promises to be an awesome afternoon/evening.

Anyone interested please contact me asap

Si (back in a green oval at last!)

Reply to
Si K

/\/\/\ "Overalls" surely what you mean ;0)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

hi Si is this an off road event or chasing around lanes mogg

Reply to
mogg

Hi Mogg,

AFAIK its off-road, defo not lanes - i've seen the pics from the recce

Si

Reply to
GrnOval