clutch adjustment

Hello All. Daft question, "how do I adjust the height of my clutch bite". landrover 90 1984 lt77. regards john

Reply to
John Oakes

Try bleeding the clutch.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Thanks I will check this out

Reply to
John Oakes

On or around Fri, 02 Jul 2004 16:28:46 +0100, John Oakes enlightened us thusly:

if it's not in need of bleeding, it may be a problem with the master cylinder and its pushrod. what's the specific problem?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Hello Austin. I thought it was my bite instead it was only my clutch peddle height. which I have adjusted.

Reply to
John Oakes