contains land rovers...

one for EMB...

Lord Austin the Ebullient of Happy Bottomshire

Heeheee I really want a copy of that film were-sheep? GROMIT!! fetch the mint sauce Derek

Reply to
Derek

People in glass houses eh Austin !!!!!

Reply to
Marc Draper

It made me chuckle, now where are mi'shears................

Reply to
Cyberwraith

'Zactly... I think those are mutated Chernobyl contaminated sheep from Wales.

Reply to
EMB

Thanks Austin. I saw a bit of the filming of that going on and have spent a while at Weta Workshops watching in awe as they do their digital image magic. It's good to see the finished result.

Reply to
EMB

On or around Sun, 07 Jan 2007 10:30:26 +1300, EMB enlightened us thusly:

its got to go on the must-have list of silly films.

Reply to
Lord Austin the Ebullient of Happy Bottomshire

In article , Lord Austin the Ebullient of Happy Bottomshire writes

"Shorn of the Dead"?

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

...Night of the Lepus... which was done straight, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes...which wasn´t

Steve

Reply to
steve Taylor

U-571, 'coz it completely re-wrote history Children of The Corn - a true classic!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd