Land Rover Parts catalogue

Does anyone have, or can point me in the direction of, the Land Rover Parts Catalogue for the Series III in PDF format? I'm looking for the genuine Land Rover parts book. A search on Google has chucked up a couple of things, but its not what i'm looking for.

Thanks Paul

Reply to
Pacman

Hi Paul,

I've got what I think is a full copy of the parts manual for a series 3. I've never checked it though as I managed to pick up a copy for £20 at Driffield. It's about 17mb, so I can either ftp or email it to you in sections.

Neil.

Pacman wrote:

Reply to
N.R.Fisher

In message , N.R.Fisher writes

If this is the 'Microcat' version then I would appreciate a copy as well.

If not does anybody know when I can obtain a 'Microcat' version. Thanks.

Reply to
Graham Jones

Microcat wasn't about in SIII days

Reply to
SimonJ

In message , SimonJ writes

I realise that but I would still appreciate a 'Microcat' thanks

Reply to
Graham Jones

"Pacman" ha scritto nel messaggio news:40c47e76$ snipped-for-privacy@news.yourcomms.net...

Reply to
Roberto De Carlo

"Pacman" ha scritto nel messaggio news:40c47e76$ snipped-for-privacy@news.yourcomms.net...

Reply to
Roberto De Carlo

"Graham Jones" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@graham.jones...

Reply to
Roberto De Carlo

On or around Tue, 08 Jun 2004 08:58:22 GMT, "Roberto De Carlo" enlightened us thusly:

3 times...

BTW, if anyone knows of a PDF of the Discovery parts list, I'd quite fancy one.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Same here for the Defender. I haven't been able to find one anywhere.

Reply to
Simon Barr

In message , Simon Barr writes

That's why I'm after a microcat disk!