Defender 90 ,New style console

Hi, Does anybody know how much a new style centre console for a Defender 90 costs including the switches? cos one has just sold on ebay for £225 !!

richard

'94 V8 90

Reply to
Richard Adcock

Ebay madness !

With the rest of the dashboard (that you need to fit that panel to) it cost me around £160 including switches. I've been told that the switches have gone down in price since then (18 months ago).

cheers

Dave W.

Dave White