Year old mirrors !!!!

Evening all what can I do !!! I have got some ally arm 90 mirrors which are about 16 months old and they are flaking and corroding like mad, what can I do to stop it before they corrode away !!!!!! Rich

-- To reply remove " spam "

Reply to
Rich

Give them a bloody good brushing down, get all the corrosion off. Then apply an etch primer, couple of coats, and then some top-coat.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Reply to
Rich

Beg pardon, I was not aware you were talking about a new mirrors on a new car, I thought you had fitted different wingmirrors, like truck arms from a supplier.

Alex

Reply to
Alex