defender 90 vehicle height

HI,

i have a 1995 defender 90 currently on original landrover wheels, with road tyres 205/80 r16.

I have been offered a set of COLWAY C-TRAX NT 31x10.50 R15 on white 15 inch

8 spoke rims,

Can anyone advise if these will fit, as the current 16 inch seem to be very close to the rear disc calipers, and also what height difference this would make to the land rovers over al height (work car park is 6ft 6)

Cheers

Paul

Reply to
paul marchant

Not sure if they will go in a golf, but expect so. As for height issues I expect they would raise the vehicle by an inch or so. Hope this helps

Reply to
Simon Cochran

In message , paul marchant writes

Yes the 15" rims will fit without hitting the calipers

If you are running standard suspension then the 90 will fit under a 6'6" barrier with 31" tyres.

Reply to
Marc Draper