disco 1 200 type cubby box

in beige colour.

anyone got one, that they're not using?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I've been told they're rarer than rocking horse s**t. Consequently I yell at anyone who looks sideways at mine. My interior is the blue one (whatever colour it's really called - I don't know).

:-) Craig.

Reply to
CraigB

Blue ones aren't a problem the Liverpool Landy Centre is doing them for £25 thats where I got mine from- got to have somewhere to put me sweeties. I thought I saw an add for biege ones but I've had a scan round and I can't find one.-yet! Derek

Reply to
Derek