Disco 2 centrall locking

My Wife has a 99my TD5 Disco,today the drivers door has decided to remain locked.With the key fob all doors except the drivers open,the same using the key or the button inside.The lock can be heard to try and operate but fails to open even holding the part on the door up and trying the door latch fails,any sugestions please. Mny thx Tim.

Reply to
Tim

In message , Tim writes

The locking motor and latch are all one part. Replacing this will cure the problem, but you might be lucky in that cleaning it and lubricating might cure too.

Reply to
Marc Draper