Ping Matthew Maddock

Are you coming over for the Vendee Land Rover meet?

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

Are you coming over for the Vendee Land Rover meet this weekend?

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

Stuart Gray a écrit :

Cheers Stuart. Got my parents over at the moment, but Dad is a LR nut too, so may not be too difficult to persuade him to go! Is it a turn up on the day job, or do I have to ring ahead?

Probably try and go to the thing in Availles (23/24 June) if I can as that is only 20 mins down the road.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

If you want to drive, you need to register, otherwise it seems to be just turn up. I've got some things to sell on the Saturday, and I've been told that I can just arrive!.

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

Will see how it goes - checked the map and it's probably 2 1/2 hours, but will see what everyone else says - my parents are leaving early the next day so not sure if they will want to go..will see!

Have you been to the one at Availles before? I saw it advertised somewhere recently but had forgotten about it.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

Usually takes me about 1 1/2 hours to get from here to Romagne (south of Poitiers), the A10-A83 link is pretty quick. Turn off at jn 6 and follow signs to Chantonnay.

Haven't been to Availles - is it LR only?

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

That's not too bad, I guess we're about 20 mins-ish from you a bit further south. Shame it isn't next weekend otherwise I'd be there 100%.

Not sure - I think it was advertised as "4x4" - I'll see if Helen knows where the advert was and have a look - I think it was in one of those "Vienne" magazines that appear on the post box now and again with regional news.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock