Disco roof rack

Hi all

Can anyone recommend a roof rack for a Disco 1. The proper LR one seems to be only half length. I'm looking for full length, preferably with lighting mounts on the front and a bit profiled so it doesn't look like I've caught a length of park railings on my travels. Also a ladder for the back door.

Cheers

Dave

Reply to
davepseudonym

Safety Devices, Highlander High (if you have sunroofs) or Highlander low if you havent. We have one on ours, its supurb! Richard

Reply to
Richard

Ps. you can just about see it in this pic:

Richard

Cheers, looks just the job. also looks costly! do I see a floor in there as well? one of the projected uses is as a work platform for local woodland, also pimms and stuff in a deckchair up there at local events. Do they do a ladder as well?

Thnk you

Dave P

Reply to
davepseudonym

The ladder is a standard LandRover ladder, about £50 I think. We have covered the floor in marine ply in three sections and varnished. Its been on a few years now and is lasting very well and is strong. The rack is quite expensive. Its got mountings at the front for four lights and one at the back. Richard

Reply to
Richard

The safety devices is very good and very cool looking but i would look at the Patriot roof rack as well, very practical as you as have it mounted in different stages of build from just roof bars to full rack with sides! Brown church are very strong and cheap but also heavy and a tad too rugged looking for me. Others to look at are front runner and hannabal.

I use rhino bars for my needs

just use different end stops to carry various loads. Jinx

Reply to
Jinx

Thanks all for the replies. Looks like Ill be saving up for the SD one as it lookms the best, with patriot a close second. Cheers

DaveP

Reply to
davepseudonym