fitting sunroof on disco mk1

finally got a disco mk1, now looking for accessories. first on the list are side steps, can anyone recommend any suppliers. also on the list is a sunroof, what sort of cost would it be to have one fitted?

paul.

Reply to
Paul

I wouldn't fit a sun roof - they do and will leak. Unless you can really get a good seal. You could get one fitted for a couple of hundred pounds sterling.

Side steps I woudl fit them myself about£139.

Yours

Andrew

Defender 110CSW 2.5TDI

Reply to