Early Disco & Rave CD

Hi Sages of all I have a 1990 200tdi Disco & having seen the rave cd's on ebay, I am of the opinion that as they do not cover the early version of the Disco they would not be of much use to me at the mo.......Unless of course u know Different

Chris

Reply to
Merlin©

Mine (from ebay) covers MY1995 onwards. That said, there is a huge commonality between the 200 and 300 series. It depends what you want to do. For an engine rebuild it might be a bit limited, but for general stuff probably well worth the few quid I paid for mine.

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

I've got some happy hardcore CD's that I don't play anymore?

Reply to
Mark