landrover freelander

hi all thinking of changing my car to a 2001 freelander es with 45000 miles.price not bad 13.5k presently have peugot 307 110 hdi what do you think am i mad or should i go for it cheers damian

Reply to
big d

In a nutshell - mad. Join the rest of us !

Reply to
R101

You could start by burning £20 notes in advance to get accustomed to the fuel ecconomy compared to your hdi.

Other than that we traded a 106 in 1999 for our Rangie Classic and have had no regrets... can even get a double buggy in as well as the shopping which was an issue in the 106

In fact I've also recently had a 306 diesel which I dearly loved the economy and zinngyness compared to the likes of a diesel Rangie or IIa but then the Peugeot just didn't do it for me.

Realists drive cars...romantics drive landrovers...insane romantics drive

101's :-)

Lee D

--

- Landrover projects site

Reply to
Lee_D

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 20:57:25 -0000, "Lee_D" made me spill my meths by writing:

wibble!

Reply to
Wayne Davies

Well there's plenty of room in the back for cell padding!

Martyn

Reply to
Mother