Ebay Cheers up my day again!

Had a good laugh today at http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/land-rover-series-3-dash-and-clocks-switches-etc_W0QQi temZ4584321898QQcategoryZ31348QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Just wondered why on the bed!!!! My wife does her nut seeing the Landy outside on the drive if I took a part in the house I would probably be castrated and if I managed to get upstairs and put a part on the bed wouldn't be typing this post...
Still Smirking Adrian Ford

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/land-rover-series-3-dash-and-clocks-switches-etc_W0QQi temZ4584321898QQcategoryZ31348QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
part
upstairs
Arggh! Forget it..............

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/land-rover-series-3-dash-and-clocks-switches-etc_W0QQi
Adrian Ford wrote:

I was thinking about that yesterday I reckon he has the gearbox in bits on the kitchen table while he puts gears through the dishwasher either way he's on borrowed time Derek

I put my old LT95 transfer gears in the dishwasher before spraying them with waxoyl and wrapping them up. Charlotte was about as impressed as the queen would be should Phil the Greek shit in her handbag...
Took several empty flushes and rinses to make it smell like a manky dishwasher again...
--
"We have gone from a world of concentrated knowledge and wisdom to one
of distributed ignorance. And we know and understand less while being

I put mine in the washing up bowl, with a mixture of degreaser, strong detergent, caustic soda, and white spirit and anything else i could find that claimed to "degrease" 24hrs later and the gears are all shiny and clean....
Alex
I used the baby bath as a de-greasing tank - then we had another baby. Ooops!
Patrick

scribbled the following nonsense:

Diswahser clean up pistons and con rods a treat..... And I still have the scars to prove it...... Different story when SWMBO decided to rebuild the head of her SJ, and dumped it straight in the roasting tin to strip it and clean it.......
--

Simon Isaacs

Peterborough 4x4 Club Newsletter Editor and Webmaster