Good day at Sodbury

Recycling at its best, seemed to be a good turn out today, think some sellers went home with the stuff they brought with them, based on the silly prices they were asking for stuff.

All in all thought need more like this, but closer to Birmingham

Reply to
wayne

Yep.. quite agree. But there was a few good prices to be found, although I was astonished to see the sort of crap I have previously chucked in the bin for sale for all to see with no ashamed looks from the vendors... But hey... It may be crap to me..?

Its a good event, and as you indicate , needs afew more around the country. I trawled up from Devon, and it took me 3.5 hours to get back in the flippin grockle traffic, (its half term week!!)

See you next year....

Reply to
zoom