engine diagrams ?

does anyone know where I can find a diagram and parts list for the bmw six pot thats in the early p38s ? cheers

Reply to
chris

Arrggh evil BMW (spits ) this would be the one I guess

Derek

AHH well I'm not a p38 fan or I would have known that (doh) I'll send you some links to another place but I suspect you need RAVE and a Microcat EPC -my own RAVE copy is for the Classic, Disco and Freeloader good for me (and coincidently my neighbours ) there seems to be a dearth of info on the

6cyl oil burners. Derek
Reply to
Derek