FA: Airline Filter Regulator Lubricator unit OT

I know some of you are engineers and have extensive garages/workshops etc so you might be interested in the Airline FRL unit I've just put on ebay, item No 140131986081

If anyone wants it and emails me before Monday evening they can have it for £10 and I'll try to get it to you cheaply either cost of postage or via underground railway, various Landrover / bike meets, maybe EOSM.

I dunno anymore anout it other than the ebay description, and that it was in my Desoutter/Georges Renault 'box of tricks' when I left the company.

I might also have a few Pneumatic drivers, and maybe impact and impulse wrenches kicking about, but haven't sorted them out yet ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

I'd modify your ebay description to show the size of fittings it takes if I were you. 1/4" is only any good for toys whereas a 1" model can be used for anything and you can regulate the flow/pressure down to what you want. This could make a big difference to the price you get for the set.

Reply to
Andy Bonwick

Good points.

TBH I'm not that bothered what we get, it's just a 'box on a shelf in the shed' to me, and I'm not sure what size it is, I think it's 1" Think I'll open the box and measure it.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Paul - xxx" saying something like:

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

No longer available, gone to a good home. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Replied.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Now, what else did you have?

Reply to
Howard

Sorry, GC.

We've had a few problems here [1] lately, bit o' rain and it all goes to pot. Posting here 'cos for some unknown reason emails are all to pot but Usenet's fine, probably an ISP glitch rather than our local floods.

Local Post Office is still flooded, we currently have a 10 mile radius in which it's easy to travel (for varying levels of easy) but even with the Landrover it's a tad difficult in places. Towed two cars out after they did 'a Champ' so that's at least a couple of good deeds anyway. ;)

So, I'll try to post it as soon as I can, but don't hold your breath for it this week ...

[1] Doncaster, South Yorkshire.
Reply to
Paul - xxx

Shouldn't rush - Posties are on strike Friday aren't they?

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Paul - xxx" saying something like:

No worries - it'll be a while before it's put into service anyway, so weather, posties and war won't make much of a difference.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon