Failed mot emissions bigtime

On or around Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:09:05 +0100, John Greystrong enlightened us thusly:

quite.

but you can do this stationary, like the MOT test does. Warm it up well first though, make sure the oil's up to level and so forth. And good point about the cambelt.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Fri, 23 Sep 2005 22:33:10 +0100, steve Taylor enlightened us thusly:

I would've thought that was more of a risk if you fill up with petrol by mistake.

small percentage is proabbly OK.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Took the disco for its retest today. after a run on the motorway and plenty of flooring the revs the retest results were-

peak 1 1.72 peak 2 1.42 peak 3 1.58

average 1.57

well pleased with results. total cost one bottle of injector cleaner.

paul

Reply to
Paul

On or around Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:42:45 +0100, "Paul" enlightened us thusly:

so much for the experts who would prefer to sell you new injectors. Such "experts" piss me off.

Reply to
Austin Shackles