FAO: Nige + Lee

Are you guys going to do this at the next unofficial off-roading session?

?v=2ERizKCNwH0 :-)

(pinched off mudclub)

--

The 101 Forward Control Club and Register

Reply to
Tom Woods

Heheheh, now you mention it, we need a new caravan. ;)

Though i think we're tenting for the unofficial.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

best thing do with a caravan ;-)

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with rotten floor 200 TDi DIsco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On or around Thu, 12 Jul 2007 16:43:48 +0100, Simon Isaacs enlightened us thusly:

they're mad...

'ere, I liked this one:

Austin Shackles

my cats used to be exactly the same with my scaletrix/trains - except they were obviously more stupid and always used to end up getting hit by something after not knocking it off the trck properly and then sitting in the way for the next lap! always came back for more though :)