Fasteners for Steering Box

Hi, can anyone tell me the dimensions on the bolts that fastens the steering box on my S2A/3 -66 to the bracket.

Reply to
Kvammen

According to my parts manual:

2off 7/16" UNF x 1 1/2" long 2off 7/16" UNF Nylock Nuts 1off 5/16" UNC x 3/4" long (part no. 577271) 1off 5/16" UNC x 1" long (part no 577272)

The two UNC ones screw into the blind holes in the steering box, the UNF ones pass right through

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Thank you, Alex.

Didn't find them in my manual. You have probably a better one :-)

Reply to
Dag