For Sale

I have a superwinch husky on a landrover bumper it was original fitment to a landrover defender. I have all the landrover instructions. I bought it about

18months-2 years ago and fitted it to a 90 defender I have never used it from that day to this offers? Bobby
Reply to
Bobby

is that all it's worth? it's probably not worth selling then by the time I have bought a new bumper to cover the hole Bobby

Reply to
Bobby

You asked for offers, so you probably haven't got near to the maximum someone will pay yet. Chuck it on e-bay - you'll almost certainly sell it and you may get a very good price indeed - e-bay is great for selling, not always so good for buying (and there speaks the man who has just bought roofrack on ebay)....

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs