Ford and Land Rover

Quite a lot I reckon. The materials probably won't be expensive so you can probably get good margins, even selling through a select group of distributors. Good luck getting liability insurance though ...

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Probably get liability insurance - but it will cost so much the margin won't exist, let alone be good. JD

Reply to
JD

On or around Sun, 14 Nov 2004 21:20:06 +0000, Tim Hobbs enlightened us thusly:

that's the problem, innit, these days. Not worth the risk otherwise. We do have some form of product liability for the trikes, but it's a fair bet that they'd want more for anything else.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Sat, 20 Nov 2004 12:46:47 -0000, Aled enlightened us thusly:

mate of mine has an Austin K9, which is much the same as the MK only older, fitted with an elderly bedford diesel engine. Mind, he managed to get it comprehensively stuck in a soft field.

Reply to
Austin Shackles