Freelander water problem

I have a '98 Freelander and keep getting a lot of water in the floor compartment in the boot. Is this a known problem, or does any one know how the water is getting there, none of the carpet around the compartment is wet, Just thought I'd ask here before I remove the rear carpet.

Reply to
Nubmaster

I had the same problem with my 2000 Freelander. The problem was a bad seal at the top of the boot opening as well as the wire harness need to be repositioned.

Mike

Reply to
MDW