Damp Freelander Boot.

My oppos Freelander is getting damp in the boot, anybody any ideas where the water might be getting in please?

Thanks

Reply to
Rory

Not experienced this but four things spring to mind;

  1. does rear window raise to fully closed properly when you shut the door.

  1. window seal

  2. door seal

  1. rear side fixed windows

where damp/marks occur may give a clue.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

I had a similar problem about 2 years ago on a 2001MY 5-door. First I knew about it was when I went to get the tyre pressure guage from the well in the boot (aptly named come to think of it!) Land Rover dealer sorted it under warranty. I think it's a known issue but can't remember where they said the problem was :-(

Reply to
Rabbits

I too had this problem (V6 freelander) I cleaned all the rubber door seals, dried the 'well' out and not had any problems since (haven't checked recently, but was OK few weeks ago)

Brian (Huddersfield West Yorks)

Reply to
Horse.trader