Friday night... too wet to play out under the Landie...

Beer in the fridge....

nowt of interest on TV....

Then you remember...you could change history... the Morphing morph competition ! :-) you've been mentally toying with a design...you just need to have a play at it for 20 minutes...

The designs are coming along great! keep them rolling.. in the meantime.. I'm off into my rather tightly packed garage to finish off the prep on Percy.. :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Wish I could use Paint Shop Pro better than this but hey.......see if you can guess what video I was watching just before starting this he he

Mike Jones Super Hero

Oh err missus LOL

Reply to
Mike Jones Super Hero

I've just been playing with the real thing ;-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

So you've told her then? Or have you parked it round the corner?

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

On or around Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:59:57 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

sunset, gotta be. might be tricky to actually do in the flesh (or metal) mind. But it looks amazing.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Why, thank you, Austin. Pic taken in Arizona last week and Photoshopped (badly) onto Morph.

You'd have the added benefit of being perfectly camouflaged during sunsets in forestry.

I did think it may be a bit harder to actually paint on though...

David

Reply to
David French

On or around Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:57:34 -0000, "David French" enlightened us thusly:

jammy git.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Described it to Mrs D and she said it would look like a Hippy truck, I did explain there was no purple in it ;-) ... she will need to see it to appreciate the full effect as I don't think the description did it justice.

I considered a different silloette on each side such as a city scape..desert and mountains....

I have an air brush (no pee taking!!!) which I have yet to use.

:-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Blimey! did someone say hippy ? Or is that beach bums. Hot off the press , cheers Kevin!... and yes...I may just have enough odd cans to pull this off..not sure on the neighbours approval though :-)

Lee_D

in article ThFOb.6233$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep4-glfd.server.ntli.net, Lee_D at snipped-for-privacy@histerminalhat.freeservecoat.co.uk wrote on

19/1/2004 12:12 am:

So do I and I used it to stencil Isaacs bedroom.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

On or around Mon, 19 Jan 2004 00:28:38 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

those are some seriously big smurfboards.

Reply to
Austin Shackles