FS: 1990 Range Rover (feeling slightly less than a L-R fan right now)

Just had the glad tidings that Thumper isn't going to make it through an MOT without serious work. The rust has struck. I've not got a place to lay her up for work, so she's for sale.

1990 Range Rover Vogue, 3.9 injection with gas conversion (2x35 gal tanks under cills), automatic (new automatic gearbox from Ashcroft Transmissions 16 months ago, about 4500 miles on the new box), new steering box 12 months ago. New (well, under 4500 miles on 'em) Michelin Synchros on the front end, good back tyres. Picture at:

It needs chassis welding and some work on the rear cross-member for MOT. Do-able if you have the time/space to work on it. Unfortunately I've got neither at the moment.

Mail me if interested. Can provide more pictures.

Sigh. I really liked the old truck.

Reply to
Andrew Robert Breen

what kind of price you looking for?

Wolfie

Reply to
lifeis

Not vast. Drop me an e-mail off group and we can discuss.

Reply to
Andrew Robert Breen