FS: 5 no 110 side steps

Very good condition, original Land Rover items.

-- Ta!

Nige

Subaru WRX (54) Land Rover Turbo Diesel 110 (G) KTM 520 SX (2001)

Reply to
Nige

I wonder is one would fit on the disco as Vicky is deeply peeved that I removed the side steps. Derek

Reply to
Derek

I'm sure we could 'make' it fit

Reply to
Nige

Hi Nige,

If your sidesteps are still up for grabs I would be interested in all 5, depending on price and where you are. I'm rebuilding a 110 and the sidesteps are currently conspicuously absent! Thanks. Simon

Reply to
Simon Oates

e-mail me direct buddy, i can send you some pics etc.

Reply to
Nige