PING: Richard Beamends

Richard, I have mailed you a few times & got no reply so I presume my mails shagged again!!

My last order I only got half of it. I only got the bonnet pin thingy & the rad mount, nothing else!!!

Any chance of sending it on? It was for screws for grill etc.

-- Ta!

Nige

Subaru WRX (54) Land Rover Turbo Diesel 110 (G) KTM 520 SX (2001)

Reply to
Nige

shagged again!!

rad mount, nothing else!!!

Screws are on their way!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

And the other bits too?

-- Ta!

Nige

Subaru WRX (54) Land Rover Turbo Diesel 110 (G) KTM 520 SX (2001)

Reply to
Nige

That's all I have on my list!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

hgehehe - oil filter, door strike plate screws x 4, 4 of the big screws that hold the bottom of the door trim to the door on the front doors, bagfulls of the door trim retaining clips, enough grey trim fasners for the headlining front & back.

Our comms are s**te matey!!! I think i'll just use the phone form now on!

hehehe

-- Ta!

Nige

Subaru WRX (54) Land Rover Turbo Diesel 110 (G) KTM 520 SX (2001)

Reply to
Nige

Just checking me settings

Reply to
Nige

hold the bottom of the door

clips, enough grey trim fasners

Ok - added to the list!

All in stock so expect a delivery.

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Look ok from here.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

On or around Sun, 17 Sep 2006 14:53:06 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

hold the bottom of the door

enough grey trim fasners

I've found Richard quite good at answering the phone, provided you use the phobile number.

Reply to
Austin Shackles