FS. 7.50x16 Crossply tyre

Having had to sort a puncture out and use the spare I have discovered that it's a crossply which, of course, is a bit dodgy, not to say illegal, with the radials that are on the Landy at the moment. Therefore:- I have a 7.50 x 16 Deestone 112L 8P.R. Extra Traction - off road profile tyre for sale. Best offers. It has driven 29 miles!!!!!! Not on a rim.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Amanda

-- Commit random acts of literacy! Read & Release at

GyroLady